Best Car Seats:
Reviews, Ratings and Recalls
to Help You Find the Perfect Seat
Are you looking at infant and toddler car seats and want the safest seat or carrier that will fit your vehicle and provide comfort for your child? My goal is to give you reviews and ratings in a clear easy to read format.
There are so many choices and each manufacturer says they have the safest, easiest to use and most comfortable carrier on the market. I don’t represent any one maker so I'm out there looking for the carriers that will make the most sense for you.
Reviews and Ratings
The reviews on this site are only for the top rated products. I've reviewed the best seat for each category.
I've reviewed the top convertible and infant seat. I've also done a review on the best booster and combination stroller/car seat travel system. Click here to see my reviews.
This Site Will Help You Make the Right Choice:
• I’ll only review a few seats. Why review a seat that I don’t feel is top notch?
• You’re looking for the best seats for your needs. I will point out the best booster seat or convertible products and explain the differences and why you might prefer one over the other.
• Are you thinking about a stroller/car seat combination? I make clear what is available and which are top quality.
• Plenty of information with my articles. The best decision is an informed one especially when it comes to infant safety.
• I like the convertible seat for many reasons and I let you know the pro’s and con’s of convertible seats.
• The site includes the latest information on recalls. This affects your buying decision and will give you the heads up on how to proceed if you own a recalled seat.
• My blog let’s you know about the latest articles and any other information which I feel is interesting.
The Importance of Happy or Unhappy User Comments
My job is to simplify and condense the buying process and help make your decision clear and easy. I believe in the importance of happy or unhappy users comments. Normally someone won’t take the time to write a product review unless their experience was very good or very bad.
When I choose a seat to review I look at the features and benefits of the product and safety is huge in my decision making process. Then I look at customer reviews and these comments can make or break my choices.
I'm not going to review every seat on the market. Why should I review a seat that isn’t popular with users and maybe isn’t the safest or most comfortable? This site will stick to the carriers that are the best. Remember that even the best seats aren’t perfect and I'll let you know the negatives also. For instance, I review the Britax Boulevard seat because it's a great product.
I Review Only the Highest Rated Products
That means I will review the best seats that face forward or backward. I rate the best convertible seats on the market and also the most popular stroller/child carrier combinations or travel systems.
Price is also an important consideration in the buying process and I look for the best quality seats at a cost that you can handle. Style isn’t necessarily a concern for many people if they can save money, so that’s taken into consideration.
You'll find many articles giving you information about convertible seats, stroller/child carrier combinations, safety ratings, a recall list and the latest technology. It’s the only way you can really make an informed decision. Seats have come a long way in the last 5 years and the buying decision goes beyond just choosing the cheapest model.
I feature a blog and welcome your feedback. I love hearing what experience you have had with your seat and whether you would recommend it or not.
Infant and children's seats come in many sizes with many features but I'm here to make it all crystal clear and your buying decision a simple one.